The Wimbledon Club
This Club has been located at its current site in Wimbledon Park from 1889, but began life as the Wimbledon Cricket Club on the 20th of May, 1854 on Wimbledon Common near the Crooked Billet. Over the years, the other sections of the Club were formed with the name being changed to The Wimbledon Club in 1968. The Club is located directly across Church
Road from the All England Club, and its tennis courts are situated near the lake. On hot
days playing on grass with a cool breeze coming across the lake is tennis heaven!
Sports and sports facilities that are found here include:
Very fine clubhouse with bar and restaurant.
For more information regarding The Wimbledon Club, please visit the club's website: