Founded in 1948, the Angling Club now has over 150 members. The Club has built a number of
docks around the lake which provide ideal spots for the fisherman to lay his lines.
Members also maintain the stock of fish in the lake.
At this time, membership to the Angling Club is closed, and the group isn’t
equipped to handle general enquires from the public.